Monday, July 2, 2012

Moving on.


    Hello my dear friends! I hope your days are treating you well, I apologize for being MIA for a second . I have Important news....are you ready? I AM MOVING! It is time for me to grow up and suck it up. I am leaving the small town to go to the East Coast, what better place to go to right? I am going to be surrounded by art and fabulous people. I love the East Coast you can find a little bit of each part of the world there! But I am mostly going there for the fabulous fashion and art. I might even take some acting classes, but I don't want to get too ahead of myself. So I am packing like a crazy person and I have only achieved 20% of my packing. 
     I have to confess it has been hard packing because I am throwing away things that remind me of my younger days, it feel like I am throwing away memories, everything is going so fast. I am a small town girl trying to get to the city, and now I am actually going to the BIG CITY! I feel panic and anxiety; and suddenly I have to remind myself why I am doing this. We all have to grow up and face the music one day, and my day has come. 
      I have to remind myself that, I have to put these "memories" and pack them up in boxes. My memories will be a part of who I am, and just because I packed them up doesn't mean I have to forget them. Isn't this what life is supposed to be about? Making memories, laughing, crying, loving, feeling, and living. So East Coast let's make some memories, make me laugh, make me cry, make me love, make me feel, make me live, and allow me to dance to the beat of my own song! Because I love you East Coast, I really do love you! 

Xoxo, 
  There will be so many more exciting blogs to come! 





Photos: CherryBam