Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What is your signature everyday products?


Hello beautiful people! 
    Today I will be talking about my favorite all time products! I would love to hear from you as well please put a comment below and tell me what you love, and keep it nice! I will be starting from the left product:

Aveda Color Conserve: It is a daily color protecter, it is an all day leave in treatment. Put a coin size amount onto your hands and rub it through damp hair (75% dry hair), then you style as desired. I love this because it helps lock in the color of my hair and helps keep it in an extra  2 weeks! You can find this product at www.aveda.com 

Big Sexy Hair: It is a finishing spray, this should not be used as hairspray. For best results flip your hair over and spray like a crazy person. As a person who has oily hair my hair lacks a lot of volume, I get instant volume for hours! Use this after your style your hair. This product can be found at www.sexyhair.com


Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar: This lotion is a body butter, I love that it not only smell amazing but it keeps my skin moisturized! I love the smell of coconut, I am a sucker for it! you can buy it at www.sephora.com 


Two faced amazing face foundation: My tone is under vanilla/céme, I love this powder it makes my foundation stay all day and makes it flawless. www.sephora.com 


Coco Chanel Mademoiselle: I love this sophisticated perfume, it is my all time favorite! I have worn it for  6 years and I refuse to change it. www.sephora.com 


I hoped you liked my favorite things I didn't list them all but feel free to ask. Tell me about your favorite things girls and guys! tell me what products you most like to see on a girl or guy! 


Good Luck!