Monday, October 31, 2011

Positivity can change everything!



Hellooooo!!!!
        Whenever I feel a little down here are some of the things I think about or do to make me feel better, and I hope they make you feel better too!! 


1. Smile: it's your best accessory, smiling can make you feel and look younger.


2. Think Positive: I know we all have crummy days, but after every rain storm there is a rainbow. The more we think positive the less miserable we feel in life, one positive thought can change your whole mood.


3. Believe: In yourself that is, if you believe in yourself anything is possible. When people say negative things they want you to believe that your not good enough, and if you believe all the negative comments people say then that is a HUGE mistake.


4. Give: To the world or community we live in. Giving to people makes me feel great! I donate food, clothing, and blankets to the homeless shelter. We have to help each other out during these hard economic times.


5. Stay healthy: Eating right and drinking water daily, helps your skin glow and also helps stop breakouts! Not only will you be healthy, you will have beautiful skin. I am trying to eat more healthy and I cut out juices and sodas from my diet and I have had no breakouts! It's not easy but I cut lemon or put mint leaves in my water to make it tasty. 


6. Breath: take a break from all your daily stress, and just breath. Do something you love, and you will feel better about yourself. Take a little time off from your busy schedule. 


     Beauty is not all about the clothes we wear or the make-up we put on. Beauty is about the things we do, how we feel inside, and how we make others feel about themselves. I have come a long way from where I used to be, and I want to share my journey with you.


Stay tuned for more blog postings follow me on...
twitter: @GabrielaSohee




Hugs & Kisses,







Photo courtesy of: cherrybam.