Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful

               
          Just in case on one told you today: YOUR AMAZING! I hope you are doing well in this lovely Thursday afternoon. I am sitting here drinking some hot cocoa and listening to some Billie Holiday, I have to say that I love this cold season the leaves turn into beautiful colors of yellow and orange, and I love that I get to wear cuter clothes and my scarfs. But this cold weather makes me feel a little lonely :(  do you feel lonely during the winter? I had a huge panic attack the other evening, and I was a huge mess tears and all that bad stuff. I realized that I have been an ungrateful bitch lately, and that I have to realize that I have a life that is planned out for me in a certain way. I had a horrible past couple of years I am still an emotional train wreck from what happened, but I need and must move forward. I have a problem I hold on to grudges for too long, and how could I ever expect to move on with hate still in my heart? it is not possible. I wanted revenge and that is not how one should live life, trying to get revenge for something is the biggest mistake ever. I want to make a list of 10 things I am grateful for, so here is my list: 


1. I am thankful for my family: my small beautiful family who love me so much, and I drive them crazy! I am lucky to have people who love me. 


2 I am thankful to have had an education: I was given the chance to follow my dreams, and I am so thankful for that opportunity not everyone has an education, or even a pencil to write with. 


3. I am thankful for my friends: My lovely beautiful friends who care for me so much and have been with me through thick and thin. 


4. I am thankful for being talented: at what I do, and I love it . I love that I get to make people feel beautiful, and to meet them this is why I do what I do because I want to make people smile.  


5. I am thankful for having a house: yes my cozy little house that I love with a warm bed. 


6. I am thankful that I have clean water: to drink not a lot of people have what I have. 


7. I am thankful for the people I have met: all the people the bad for making me strong, the good for giving me strength, to the dead for being a part of my life, and who are alive I love you for sticking with me. 


8. I am thankful for my momma: I know I already said family but this woman deserve everything in life. She cried when I cried, helped me walk when I couldn't walk, she gave me life, raised me, and taught me how to be a woman. 


9. I am thankful for loving: I am thankful that I have loved so much in this life. 


10. I am thankful for my LIFE: I am so happy I get to live in this world that is completely crazy but I love every minute of it. The good times and the bad time, I LOVE YOU LIFE. 


We have to be thankful for everything we have in this life. We were given this life for a purpose and we can't screw it up, and we have to be strong and not give in to the negativity in this world. I life is so beautiful from the leaves on the trees to the stars in the night sky. Love with all your heart, do what you love, and love yourself. 


xoxo, 
G 




photos from: cherrybam